This post is also available in: Português
Today we begin a cycle of publications that demonstrate the versatility and ease of using cork. We started with the recipe for a cold mask of cork and bio plastic. Perfect for removing dark circles, puffiness and bruises.
Necessary materials: Agar-agar (Agar), cork powder, water and a glass dish.
How to make:
– Place in a small saucepan and bring water (2 cups) to a boil.
– Place the agar-agar and mix very well for about 5 minutes. The agar-agar must completely dissolve. (They can use the magic wand to speed up the process)
– When you see a transparent and yellowish paste it will be time to put the cork (5 tablespoons)
– Stir very well and prevent the cork from remaining on the surface of the solution.
– When everything is mixed and uniform, just place the solution on a glass surface / plate and wait 2 to 3 minutes.
Cork and agar-agar will make a super fresh bio-plastic film to be placed on the skin to remove dark circles, puffiness or bruises.